The Tech Titans Innovation Team works to improve and encourage high-tech entrepreneurship, innovation, and commercialization within the DFW Metroplex. The Team holds bi-monthly meetings to discuss the latest high-tech industry topics, and develops programs to match technology need of local major companies with solutions by smaller tech companies, university research and tech entrepreneurs within the North Texas area. The meetings and activities are open to all Tech Titans members and prospective members.
We are in the process of identifying new tri-chairs for 2016.
Tech Titans Members: If you are interesting in serving as a tri-chair, please contact Mike Skelton.
Find out what the Innovation Team is doing. Watch the video below.
Innovation Team Meeting Schedule
Meeting dates are every other month beginning in February on the 3rd or 4th Thursday of the month.
Location: DFW Innovation Center, 1201 International Parkway, Suite 200, Richardson, TX 75081 unless otherwise noted
1. Focus on Entrepreneurship
2. Consider development of a Business Validation portal/program for small ventures
3. Promote visibility and global ranking of the DFW Innovation Eco-System
4. Be a resource for identifying and vetting new tech-based Forums within Tech Titans
5. Facilitate potential TechQuest/IPP projects (the Seeker company must have a M&A component).