New member orientation
Meet other new Tech Titans members at our one-hour new member orientation lunch. Our Member Services VP Drew Snow will walk you through the opportunities with Tech Titans over a working lunch in our board room. Contact Julie Grauel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-792-2850 for the next available date. Welcome to Tech Titans!
Tech Titans logo use
One of the advantages of being a member of Tech Titans is the recognition that your business supports the North Texas technical community. If you are a member of Tech Titans, we urge you to post the Tech Titans logo on your website or in printed materials.
To embed this logo in your website, email, or blog,
Copy and paste the following code :
<a href="http://www.techtitans.org" target="_blank" >
<img src="http://96bda424cfcc34d9dd1a-0a7f10f87519dba22d2dbc6233a731e5.r41.cf2.rackcdn.com/metroplex/logo/TechTitans_sm.png" width="200" /></a>
If you are creating printed materials and would like a Tech Titans logo, contact Amy Alexander at at email@example.com or 972-792-2862.
How to create a job posting
Search for your ideal candidate here on the Tech Titans website. Job postings are free for members. For details and instructions, see below. Contact Amy Alexander for questions or concerns at 972-792-2862 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Login to your account. Make sure you are the primary representative by checking for all the menu options. If you have fewer than eight options at the top of the screen (as below), you are not the primary rep for your company. To correct this issue, please contact email@example.com.*
2. If you are the primary rep, select “Job Postings” in the left menu.
3. In the new screen (below), select the blue button “Add Job Posting” in the top right corner.
4. Fill out the following information for your job posting:
- Job description
- Contact information
- Time frame (in weeks) for listing
- Category (e.g., computers or telecommunications)
- Website for company or position
- Image (optional)
5. You may save your job posting as a draft or submit your event for approval by clicking the “Submit for Approval” button at the bottom of the page (shown below). All job postings must be approved by a staff member before they will be posted.
6. A new screen will appear confirming that your submission was successful (below). To check on the status of your submission, contact Amy Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-792-2862.
*If you see a full menu but are still encountering issues, you may not have primary status. Please contact the Tech Titans office to rectify this issue.↩